Tri-Lane O-Ring Transfer provides flexible transfer of product
to side lanes by diverting to the right or left at 90 degrees.
The module houses three transfer mechanisms that work independently
to increase throughput.
The transfer module was designed to take the place of multiple
transfers sitting side by side. The module was also designed
with individual transfers to speed cycle rate by reducing
the length of one conveyor-to-conveyor transfer.
- Two or three transfer designs available - each transfer
- Side transfers and 4 ft. to 10 ft. conveyor sections are
slave driven from the center lane with chain or timing belt
- Side transfer modules can have separate drives
- Rubber bushings in the lift mechanism attenuate the stroke
- 4 Ga. angle with strand cutouts in lieu of 12 Ga. channel
with strand cutouts
- Transfer cycle rates are the same as currently published
for an o-ring transfer; however, keep in mind that after
the side transfer accepts product, the center transfer can
lower to be ready for the next product.
The Tri-Lane O-Ring Transfer Module works with Hytrol’s
standard 190-NSPEZ model. This model is a horizontal live
roller conveyor, designed for zero-pressure accumulation of
product. Positive braking in each zone reduces the possibility
of damage to fragile items during accumulation. Singulation
feature allows product to be removed from any location on